Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOPs) are a great option for those needing treatment for addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders but due to work and family life or other factors, cannot commit to a long-term residential stay. We offer similar services to our residential treatment, including individual, group and experiential therapies. IOPs are 3 hours a day, four days a week. Our Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) serves as a stepdown program for our Women’s Center, with a more intensive schedule of 6-hour days, Monday through Friday.
These facilities can serve as the primary treatment for a patient or as a step down from residential treatment if extended services are necessary for long-term recovery.
Intensive Outpatient Programs may be a good option if the following apply:
- Your addiction to drugs or alcohol is recent
- You are unable to take time off work.
- You are a single parent without childcare support.
- You are looking for discretion in a treatment program, where your attendance isn’t known outside your close circle of friends and family
- You have a supportive family/spouse
IOP in East Tennessee
JourneyPure has three Intensive Outpatient Programs serving the East Tennessee region:
JourneyPure at Cedar Bluff
9050 Executive Park Drive Suite 100B
JourneyPure at La Follette
2221 Jacksboro Pike
744 Tell St, Suite 100